The most recent version supports:
- Full support for all zone types: master, native or slave. Zone type and master ip address for slaves can be changed of course.
- Full support for supermasters, for automatic provisioning of slave zones.
- Full support for A, AAAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SRV and TXT record types, validation against RFC's. MBOXFW, NAPTR, URL are also accepted, but aren't validated (yet).
- Support for multi-language support, using PHP's gettext functionality. The current release comes with English and Dutch.
- Support for larger databases. The current version has been tested in a database with nearly 15.000 zones and 150.000 records and has used in a production environment with nearly 6.000 zones and over 115.000 records.
- Basic support for custom layouts (or skins). Most of the html markup has been stripped, the CSS file has been extended. The CSS file to load can be defined in the configuration file, allowing users to create multiple skins and select the one to be used.
- Enhanced user and permission management setup. It now allows for fine-grained control of the permissions a user has, using "permission templates", assigned to users.